Tates Tents & Events proudly supports the community that has helped us flourish since the 1970s. Over the last three decades, we are honored to have contributed millions of dollars to countless worthy causes located throughout Boise and the surrounding areas.
Tates Tents & Events is committed to helping non-profit and philanthropic organizations. Every year we receive hundreds of requests for charitable donations. Instead of providing a full donation to a small number of organizations, we have created a system that enables us to offer discounts to hundreds of applicants each year. Please use the Online Application to request a discount for your charitable cause.
TIP: We strongly recommend organizations contact us in advance, as requested items are subject to availability.
- Your organization must be a non-profit that benefits communities where Tates Tents & Events operates.
- You must provide a copy of your ST 101 form with your application (If we have not worked with you previously, you may be asked to provide a copy of your 501(c)(3) charter to verify your non-profit status).
- After submitting your application it will be reviewed for approval and you will be contacted.
- Submitting an application does not guarantee approval.
- Applications must be submitted a minimum of 90 days in advance during peak season (May 1st – October 31st), and 30 days in advance during non-peak season (November 1st – April 30th).
- A larger discount will be issued to customers who are able and willing to pick up rentals from our store. By doing so, we are able to save in delivery, fuel and labor costs and therefore pass the savings on to you.
IMPORTANT: Discounts do not apply to the following: labor, delivery, damage to equipment and merchandise purchases. Customers will be responsible for the full payment of the specified items.
Please remember that if you do not have an account set up with Tates Tents & Events, payment is required prior to receipt of rental items.